Common indications for therapeutic blockade.
The main indication for therapeutic blockade is a pain syndrome that occurs in nosological forms as the clinical manifestations of osteochondrosis, arthrosis-arthritis, neuralgia, migraine, vertebrobasilar visceralgia, post-operative and phantom pain, plexopathies, complex regional pain syndrome, Meniere's syndrome, myotonic syndrome , trophic changes in the extremities, carpal tunnel syndrome, after spine surgery, in the treatment of facial and head pain, vertebral-cardiac syndrome, vertebral-basilar insufficiency , in neuropathic pain syndromes, pain and spasticity in multiple sclerosis, complex regional pain syndrome , in pelvic pain, neuropathy and plexopathy, amputation pain, post-stroke pain and spasticity.
Contraindications in the use of therapeutic blockade.
2. Hemorrhagic syndrome.
3. Infection in the tissue of selected area for therapeutic blockade.
4. Severe cardiovascular failure.
5. Liver and / or kidney failure.
6. Immunity to the drugs used in the blockade treatment.
7. The possibility of exacerbation of the other disease due to drugs used in the blockade treatment (diabetes, open ulcers, etc.).
8. Severe diseases of the central nervous system.